About SERVPRO of Germantown
Sean McCabe, Michael McGrory
Owners of SERVPRO of Germantown
SERVPRO of Germantown understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Germantown specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Germantown can also mitigate mold and mildew, perform asbestos abatement, clean your air ducts or perform biohazard, vandalism and/or crime scene clean up!
We specialize in disaster preparation and recovery from building emergencies. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property efficiently and effectively. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Germantown.
If you would like to schedule service for your home, school, or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Committed to Our Community:
Our owners, Sean McCabe and Mike McGrory, have made it their mission to dedicate time and resources to the Germantown community. Any chance that they have to lend a helping hand to the local fire departments, local police departments or any organizations in need, they are always the first ones to help. Our owners have instilled that mindset in to all of the employees who work here and each one tries to donate at least one to two hours a week volunteering. Every year SERVPRO of Germantown joins forces with other local franchises to host their annual Hydrating Heroes event at the Wells Fargo Center, which benefits the first responder community.
At SERVPRO of Germantown we believe in outstanding local, residential care and treatment regardless of our big franchise name. Each SERVPRO is own independently to be able to focus on our local communities. We believe in making sure all of our customers receive a personable and comfortable experience all while performing a exceptional restoration of your home or business.Find out more about our office employees, production managers, and crew chiefs here!
Each one of our crew members goes through intensive training both online and in the field. Every member is trained to pass the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) along with the Employee Certification Training to ensure that our crew is properly equipped to handle any restoration job. For more information about our crew training, click here!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ABC East-Associated Builders and Contractors
- AFE - Association for Facilities Engineering
- Alacrity Services
- Apartment Association of Greater Philadelphia
- BCWSA - Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority
- CAI (Community Association Institute)
- CCAP-County Commissioners Association of PA
- Clean Trust
- Crawford Contractor Connection
- Daily Dispatch
- DVFDA- Delaware Valley Fuel Dealers Association
- FEMSA-Fire and Emergency Manufacturers and Services Association
- GPHA - Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association
- HAP-Hospital and Healthsystem Association of PA
- HFMA - Hospital Fire Marshall Association
- HFMADV - Healthcare Facilities Managers Association of Delaware Valley
- ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers
- M&SCA-Mechanical and Service Contractors of Eastern PA
- Mechanical & Service Contractors Association (M&SCA)
- PA State Coroners Association
- PALA-PA Assisted Living Association
- PAMIC-PA Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- PAPHCC-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Assoication
- PASBO-PA School Board Officials
- PCPA-PA Chiefs of Police Association
- Pennsylvania Apartment Association (PAA)
- PFDA-PA Funeral Directors Association
- PFESI-Top Sponsors
- PHCA-PA Health Care Association
- PRLA - Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association
- PSBA-PA School Board Association-Corporate Partner
- SADV - Subcontractors Association of Delaware Valley
- Chairman's Platinum
- Chairman's Silver
- SERVPRO Franchise of the Year
- Chairman's Silver
- SERVPRO Millionairs Club
- Chairman's Silver
- Founder's Silver
- Chairman's Gold